TRADE, CRAFT, PRODUCE
From agricultural machinery to bespoke dog beds, saddlery to homewares, handmade gifts and crafts, motors, livestock equipment, country clothing, wood burning stoves, plants and garden furniture, jewellery and art, soft furnishings, childrenswear, local produce and everything in-between. With over 165 trade stands, 30 produce pitches and 50 craft, there is something for everyone who visits the Show.
Find the Showground:
- Satnav SO24 0PN
- Tichborne Park is on the B3046 New Alresford to Cheriton Road.
- You can buy additional wristbands before Show Day from the Trade Stand Secretary [email protected] or in the 3 days before the Show at the Trade Secretary’s tent on the Green Gate for £13 each
Show Ground opening hours:
- Thursday and Friday we are open for setup from 9 am – 7pm
- Saturday morning the gates open at 6am for setup.
- The Show officially opens to the Public at 9am and closes at 6pm.
- If you have a coloured Gate pass, you can drive onto the showground to unload on Saturday morning, then park in the traders’ car park at the bottom of the field, or on your pitch if space allows.
- Otherwise, parking is free in the Public car parks. Use your exhibitor wristbands to get through the Public entrances.
- Overnight security on the gate 7pm to 7am Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- These are available to buy from the Public entrances and the Show Secretary’s Tent on the day.
- We strongly recommend purchasing access to WIFI if you are intending to accept card payments. Access to the normal networks are limited when the Showground is full.
- Please book DIRECTLY with the Show’s WIFI suppliers at: