TRADE, CRAFT, PRODUCE
The next Alresford Show will be Saturday 7th September 2024
Pitch bookings will be open from 1st March 2024
From agricultural machinery to bespoke dog beds, saddlery to homewares, handmade gifts and crafts, motors, livestock equipment, country clothing, wood burning stoves, plants and garden furniture, jewellery and art, soft furnishings, childrens wear, local produce and everything in-between. With over 165 trade stands, 30 produce pitches and 25 craft, there is something for everyone who visits the Show.
WiFi for Trade, Craft and Produce will be supplied by attend2IT
Please click on the link for more information and to book directly with the supplier. The cost has been subsidised by the Society and will be £30/pitch if booked before 29/8/2023 12:00. WiFi may be available to purchase on Show Day, but will cost more.
Find the Showground:
- Satnav SO24 0PN
- Tichborne Park is on the B3046 New Alresford to Cheriton Road.
- what3words https://what3words.com/september.seating.fronted
- You can buy additional wristbands as e-tickets before Show Day online from this website
Show Ground opening hours:
- Thursday and Friday we are open for setup from 9am – 7pm
- Saturday morning the gates open at 6am for setup.
- The Show officially opens to the Public at 8.30am and closes at 6pm.
- If you have a coloured Gate pass, you can drive onto the showground to unload on Saturday morning, then park in the traders’ car park at the bottom of the field, or on your pitch if space allows.
- Otherwise, parking is free in the Public car parks. Use your exhibitor wristbands to get through the Public entrances.
- Overnight security on the gate 7pm to 7am Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- These are available to buy from the Public entrances and the Show Secretary’s Tent on the day.